What happens when the equipment has been discontinued? As a third-party service provider, ATR offers annual or multi-year service plans customizable to your needs. With our team of certified technicians, we can expedite your repair process to keep your equipment working productively. Our technicians service almost all barcode terminals from a variety of Manufactures. Contact our experts today to find out more.
Available Service Plans
|Spare Management||Overnight||Production ready|
|Standard||5 - 7 Days||Covers standard wear & tear; includes parts & labor|
|Complete||5 - 7 Days||Total coverage|
|Expedited||5 - 7 Days||Expedited Standard & Complete|
Service Plan Benefits
- One-time annual maintenance charge covers equipment for an entire year.
- No hidden charges – all plans include labor, parts, tech support.
- FREE return freight via UPS Ground.
- Fast turnaround times – 1-3 days (excluding shipping time).
- Priority repair for all Service Plans.
- Tier 2 Tech Support.
- Extended plans available.
Time & Material
Our expert technicians have over 30 years’ servicing the barcode, printing and mobile computing industry, which allows us to swiftly diagnose your issue to save you time and money. Using Time and Material (T&M), you pay for repairs only as you need them and without annual contracts. You can utilize Time and Materials as often as you need it just simply choose a plan that’s right for you. All work is estimated and pre-authorized before any service is begun.
Repair Request form
- Complete diagnostics testing.
- Visually inspection and replacement of components with factory parts as required.
- Check and repair all damaged cables and connectors.
- Inspect, adjust, clean and tighten display connections.
- Check display for proper operation and alignment.
- Check voltage on primary and memory backup batteries.
- Replace all depleted lithium backup batteries with new ones.
- Diagnostic testing on all functions of Radio Frequency and batch equipment.
- Configure and recalibrate equipment to factory default specifications.
- Insure a clean aesthetic appearance and run through Quality control prior to shipping.
Installation & Implementation
Our certified experts will guide you every step of the way. From project planning, integration, implementation, and post-implementation support.
From basic hardware additions, to complex system upgrades, our technicians guarantee expert installation with the least possible downtime and disruption for your business.
ATR technicians can customize each device to your desired specifications including customer configurations by user, location, and department. This is performed and managed by a certified technical experts who also serve as your single-point of contact for communications and escalations
On-Site Technical Services is dedicated to meeting the technology needs of your company to ensure an up-to-date, secure and compliant network that is affordable and convenient – exactly what you need today
24/7 support is crucial to maintaining business management, operations and security processes. At ATR Technology, we offer industry-leading help desk support services for a variety of organizations, industries and technologies.
24/7 Technical Support