ATR Technology works with individual consumers, schools, and corporate enterprises alike to restore iPhone's to peak performance. Our skilled technicians give their full attention to every project. From a single phone to an entire batch of company phones, no job is too big or too small. We work hard to remain every customers' one-stop source for any and every type of iPhone repair.
|MODEL||FLAT RATE PER INCIDENT|
|iPad Air 2||$170.00|
|iPad Mini 4||$218.00|
Despite all the precaution we take with our iPad’s, it seems inevitable that one day, it will tumble to the ground accidentally. ATR Technology repairs damaged glass from accidental drops, water damage or other liquids, broken camera, speakers and even damaged or broken internal connections.
ATR Technology runs diagnostics on your iPad to best understand what will need to be repaired. ATR technicians have the right, specialty tools for each repair and are certified and skilled at providing a wide range of repairs and services to all generations of iPads, including the iPad Pro, iPad Air and the iPad mini.
Common iPad Repairs Issues
ATR Technology can fix nearly anything on your iPad including shattered screens, restoring WiFi and charging capabilities, touchscreen issues, power buttons and even performance issues on your iPad. Any iPad. Any generation.
With a front and back camera on your device, problems can occur with either, leaving you without ability to take a picture.
With passing time and each charging, batteries lose capacity. During our diagnostic services, we will determine the underlying cause of your battery problems.
Depending on how the damaged to the glass occurred, damage may be deeper than the glass. We help you understand if out of sight damages may have occurred.
Speaker or Microphone Repair
Partial or no sound could be the speaker or microphone. The cause of the problem can range from faulty connections to internal software issues.
Headphone Jacks Repair
Often exposed to elements as iPads are handled, the headphone jack can experience wear and tear that cause you to lose sound.
A touch-screen and manufacturer use of adhesives can make repairing the LCD screen more complex. Our technicians are trained in complex repairs such as these.
Every good repair starts here. Our technicians will assess the health of your iPad, to be sure that your iPad is running optimally.
We know it is especially frustrating when the device that you are dependent on is not working. And despite all the precaution you take with your iPhone, it seems inevitable that one day, something will go awry and your iPhone won’t work as you need it.
From damaged glass, water damage or other liquid spills, broken camera, speakers or microphones, buttons not working, touchscreen only working intermittently to even damaged or broken internal connections, ATR Technology can repair nearly all damage to your iPhone!
ATR Technicians run diagnostics on your iPhone to best understand what will need to be repaired. With repair protocol differing by iPhone generation, our ATR technicians have the right, specialty tools for each repair and are certified and skilled at providing a wide range of repairs and services to all generations of iPhone’s.
Some common repair issues include:
- Cracked screen
- Damage from spills and splashes
- Frozen screen
- Device fails to power on
- Unable to connect to Wi-Fi
- Volume button is stuck
- Rapid battery drain
- Microphone doesn’t work
- Device fails to properly charge
|MODEL||FLAT RATE PER INCIDENT|
ATR Technology works with individual consumers, schools, and corporate enterprises alike to restore iPhone’s to peak performance. Our skilled technicians give their full attention to every project. From a single phone to an entire batch of company phones, no job is too big or too small. We work hard to remain every customers’ one-stop source for any and every type of iPhone repair.
Many customers have no idea why their iPhone is having problems. With technology this complex, it may not always be immediately obvious what issue is causing the performance issues. Our friendly staff of technicians always take the time to listen and understand what’s been going wrong. Based upon that important information, they then perform an expert analysis of your iPhone’s performance. After evaluating the health of every component of your device, they can make the tune-ups necessary to get it back into excellent condition.
An ATR Technology Protect Plan provides coverage for your eligible mobile devices when mechanical breakdowns or unexpected accidental damage from handling occurs. Your mobile device connects you to your world. You must protect it to stay connected!
What is Covered?
- Accidental Damage from Handling
- Defective Pixels
- Dust, Internal Overheating, Internal Humidity/Condensation
- Damaged or Defective Buttons or Connectivity Ports
- Power Surges
Contact us for more info!
- 24-hour claim support via phone or online
- Highest quality repair service
- A replacement may be offered if your device is beyond repair
- No deductibles or shipping costs with covered claims
- Expedited turnaround, and same day in most cases
- Education or Enterprise customers – we have customized plans for you.
- Mobile Computers
- Android Devices
- Microsoft Devices
- Barcode Scanners
- Barcode Printers
- Digital Signage
- Other Devices
Why Buy A Protection Plan?
Even the best products can malfunction or fail and accidents inevitably happen. When you purchase an ATR Technology Protect Plan, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are protected from the costs associated with unexpected bills for covered repairs.
Equipment repair instructions excluding Contract customers:
- Call or email for pricing information.
- Fill out and submit Repair Request Form.
- An e-mail will be sent with an RMA number confirmation.
- Print and fill out repair questionnaire and attached it with the unit if needed.
- Box unit properly and ship equipment
- Complete diagnostics testing.
- Visually inspection and replacement of components with factory parts as required.
- Check and repair all damaged cables and connectors.
- Inspect, adjust, clean and tighten display connections.
- Check display for proper operation and alignment.
- Check voltage on primary and memory backup batteries.
- Replace all depleted lithium backup batteries with new ones.
- Diagnostic testing on all functions of Radio Frequency and batch equipment.
- Configure and recalibrate equipment to factory default specifications.
- Insure a clean aesthetic appearance and run through Quality control prior to shipping.